One of the emails we get quite often is how to join this lodge when you were inducted elsewhere. This could be when you were a youth member back in the 60’s-2000’s or if you were inducted in all together different lodge.

You will need to fill out the membership update form on our forms page and then submit your dues at the council office.

You may need to track down your induction dates for this - so reaching out to your old lodge/council may be necessary.